Thursday, March 31, 2022

Why do I want to Join Huntress Labs Inc


 

 

  Hey everyone, this is John McSwain here aka Cyberman727 it's been a long hiatus since I have written on my blog post its 2022 its time for a new year i.e., new beginnings. As I was job searching on LinkedIn, Indeed and doing a lot of networking and talking to my networks I saw a job opening for the Mid-Market SDR role from this company call Huntress a cyber security software company that stops hackers and if they going to hack make them earn every inch. I figured with my technology background 5 years of customer service and 6 months to a year worth of Tech Sales talking to different customers, MSPs, VARs, Partners, Resellers, and etc. I think I found my possible niche' I always love cyber security and sales why because if I can gain that partners' trust, I got them then they will tell me their pain points and listening to their concerns and issues what is going on in their industry and is my solution palatable and meeting their industry's compliance, cost, and security standards. Sure, the Big Boys or the enterprise organizations can afford IT departments and big budgets, but they can be hacked and have a lot of weak points and not secure firewalls. So where does that leave the mom-and-Pop Businesses or the SMBs? Expose to zero-day attacks both the SMBs and enterprise are in this and need to understand hackers are becoming more and more smarter and stealthier to put their viruses and traps by the day. Here are my 3 reasons why I want to join Huntress 

 

  • Reason number 1: The Culture on what seen on LinkedIn, the website, and the tradecraft Tuesday podcast and talking to the recruiter Erin it’s a work hard play hard culture and word on the street in the team chat she mention the Fun Bus having fun while you work, I love that and my other jobs I had I was known as the fun jet and spreading that positive and motivational energy. Plus having fun with coworkers bringing in the great vibes and being one step ahead of the bad guys and making them earn every inch of their access to the point they give up. 

  • Reason number 2: Their Mission Cyber Security of the 99 percent. If we can tailor made our solution to help SMBs protect their hackers they we are doing a great service. I am not naïve we are not going to live in a hacker free society, but we can at least freeze them and mitigate the impact and risk to SMBs.  

  • Reason Number 3: Growth and career I have goals in this space here is my 10-year sales career plan. In 2 to 3 years from I see myself as an Account Executive or AE to have these nuance and strategic talks with our clients on how can Huntress really help SMBs Ie the end users be protected from hackers. 2 years after that I see myself as a Sales Trainer to help the new generation of Sales Development Reps or SDRs to give them the tools they need to be successful and to generate these nice and hot leads to our AEs to drum up business for Huntress and stay hungry for more success. 5 years of the final 10 years I also see myself as an In-House Sales Advisor or Manager to help Huntress leadership team to create plans on how can we talk Huntress brand to the next level and thrive in this space. Or I could one day see myself being a leader of my own team to give guidance and training on Future Huntress Hunters against hackers to lead them and help future customers buy in the Huntress brand to bring up other SMBs to join us and collaboration stopping hackers. 




Yours Truly,

John McSwain aka Cyberman727

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home