Sunday, September 21, 2014

1st Blog



  Hey Everyone my name is John "Tech Head" McSwain and I am the owner of this blog called Cyber_Brotha and no I am not Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs I am a black kid from the inner-city of Saint Petersburg, FL. It is not where you from and what zip code you have to determine your outcomes and economic outcomes. Peep this I could have been a gang banger,dope boy(Drug Dealer),pimp,baby daddy, and etc.  I am blessed to know that I did not turn out like that and have a promising future ahead of me in the Information Technology career path awaits me after college next year and I will graduate with my Bachelors of Applied Science in Technology Management at Saint Petersburg College (SPC). I hope everyone enjoys my blogs on IT and employers are more than welcome to look at my blogs as well take care.

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2014 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Shawn James said...

Looks good brotha. First of many blogs and I'm looking forward to more. Keep pushing it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home